When you look at our marijuana world today—medical marijuana dispensaries, legal industrial-sized marijuana grow ops, marijuana legalization in Colorado and Washington, High Times holding the Cannabis Cup in America instead of only in Amsterdam—it’s hard to believe that only a few years ago was the most horrific day in hydroponics marijuana history. It was October […]
Tag Archives | pH Perfect
The first weeks of your medical marijuana plants’ lives until you flower them are almost as important as bloom phase weeks, but because bloom phase is the payoff phase, most growers kind of ignore grow phase (or veg phase, as it’s sometime called). Of course we don’t ignore it completely…we obviously provide hydroponics nutrients, light, […]
Hydroponics marijuana growers worry a lot about pH, because the pH of your root zone and hydroponics nutrients water make a big difference in your marijuana’s health and productivity. Unless your hydroponics nutrients water is in a very narrow pH range (5.6-6.2), your plants’ roots have a hard time taking in all the essential elements […]
As a hydroponics marijuana grower, you need total control over how your plants absorb water, oxygen, and hydroponics nutrients. Fact is, what you choose as the environment for your cannabis plants’ roots is one of the main factors that determine whether you harvest lots of sticky bud, or not much. You have hydroponics root zone […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time