As a hydroponics marijuana grower, you need total control over how your plants absorb water, oxygen, and hydroponics nutrients. Fact is, what you choose as the environment for your cannabis plants’ roots is one of the main factors that determine whether you harvest lots of sticky bud, or not much. You have hydroponics root zone […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?