Patients are increasingly turning to medical marijuana to deal with neuropathic and chronic pain, because cannabis has proven a more effective, non-addictive pain-management option than pharmaceutical medicines. Neuropathic and chronic pain are bedeviling and varied in the discomfort they cause the sufferer. Some pain is due to central nervous conditions and diseases like cancer, or […]
Tag Archives | peripheral neuropathy
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes