In the past 15 years, one of the most important movements in the wider community of cannabis breeders, growers and consumers has been the shift in focus to CBD strains. Interestingly, CBD (cannabidiol) and CBN (cannabinol) were at one time the scorned cannabinoids that the community wanted as little to do with as possible. THC […]
Tag Archives | Pennywise
Patients are increasingly turning to medical marijuana to deal with neuropathic and chronic pain, because cannabis has proven a more effective, non-addictive pain-management option than pharmaceutical medicines. Neuropathic and chronic pain are bedeviling and varied in the discomfort they cause the sufferer. Some pain is due to central nervous conditions and diseases like cancer, or […]
If there’s one thing the internet is good for, it’s delivering a plethora of theories linking Jesus with weed. Though there’s no definitive evidence that JC liked to get lit, the idea is certainly a fun one to entertain. There’s a reasonably strong argument to be made that the anointing oil Jesus used when curing […]
As a cannabis cultivator and consumer who’s spent much of his weed career procuring and breeding strains devoid of cannabidiol and cannabinol (better known respectively as CBD and CBN) while increasing percentages of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), I’ve long resisted the growing hype surrounding CBD medical marijuana strains. Until about seven years ago, when the medical benefits […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes