The Green Mountain State is about to get a whole lot greener. Vermont has become the first state to legalize cannabis through the state legislature rather than citizen referendum on an election ballot. On January 10, Vermont legislature approved a bill to legalize recreational cannabis, making it the third New England state and overall ninth […]
Tag Archives | Parkinson’s disease
A curious bit of weed-related news hit the AP wire earlier this month that should have raised more eyebrows than it actually did. “$80M worth of pot seized, Chinese nationals suspected.” Oddly, the newsflash about the seizure in Washington state didn’t seem to register so much as a national facial tic from newsreaders anaesthetized by […]
The South American nation of Peru recently legalized medical cannabis, making it the sixth Latin American country to do so. The Congress of the Republic of Peru passed the bill October 20 with an overwhelming majority (68–5; three abstained), although many supporters feared the conservative legislatures would kill the measure. President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski signed […]
US Army veteran Jose Martinez looked like a coiled spring sitting on the bar stool next to me. His every move conveyed a sense of pain. I’d met him by chance in a North Carolina bar one afternoon and our conversation evolved freely in the way of two strangers chatting over drinks in a dimly […]
Full disclosure: I’m a marijuana grower who sells cannabis products to associates and friends. I’ve done that for the past seven years and have earned an average of $9,700 per year in pure profit. I grow all the cannabis I can consume, with enough leftovers to supply a select few all the weed they need. […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?