Shortbread cookies originated in Scotland during the 1700s and are a sweet and simple biscuit made from sugar, butter and flour. These beloved and buttery cookies developed from a medieval biscuit bread that was twice baked and garnished with spices and sugar. Over time, the recipe refined itself and resembled more of what we now […]
Tag Archives | Orange Velvet
When you list the names of famous marijuana seed breeders, it’s a short list, and it’s an all-male club… Ben Dronkers of Sensi Seeds. Arjan from Green House Seeds. Tony from Sagarmatha. DJ Short. Breeder Steve. Subcool from TGA Seeds. Henk from Dutch Passion. Others I haven’t mentioned. All men. And many of them from […]
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly