After miraculously surviving a fall of 40 feet and breaking 108 bones in his body, Mike Conner’s biggest battle was still ahead of him. At 50 years old, the accident meant he was forced to learn how to walk again, and he endured an excruciating 26 surgeries. The trauma, which occurred in 2013, very nearly […]
Tag Archives | opioid
The emergence of cannabidiol (CBD) has changed the entire scope of the cannabis industry and the cannabis legalization movement — for better and for worse. Because the stigmas and fears that relegated the plant to illegal drug status have had an inordinate focus on children, the idea that CBD alone is safer for them than […]
Although the Cornhusker State borders the Centennial State, Nebraska isn’t nearly on the same page as Colorado when it comes to sensible cannabis policy. Back in December 2014, Nebraska and Oklahoma attempted to sue Colorado for its cannabis policing, claiming in the lawsuit that “the State of Colorado has created a dangerous gap in the […]
It’s a fact. Cannabis consumption is becoming more widely accepted. According to a recent Gallup poll, support for cannabis legalization among conservatives is at an all-time high, with a whopping 51 percent of Republicans in favor. This is indicative of a larger trend: Stigma against cannabis users is diminishing. Even the armed forces is opening […]
US Army veteran Jose Martinez looked like a coiled spring sitting on the bar stool next to me. His every move conveyed a sense of pain. I’d met him by chance in a North Carolina bar one afternoon and our conversation evolved freely in the way of two strangers chatting over drinks in a dimly […]
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly