On Thursday, June 7, United States senators Elizabeth Warren — a Democrat from Massachusetts — and Cory Gardner — a Republican from Colorado — announced the Strengthening the Tenth Amendment Through Entrusting States (STATES) Act. This is the first ever bipartisan legislation in Congress to protect states legalizing cannabis. A companion bill in the House […]
Tag Archives | opioid addiction
One of the country’s foremost cannabis activists/medical doctors makes a practical case for marijuana’s viability as a treatment for those addicted to opioids. “I feel obligated to share the results of my five-year-long investigation into the medical benefits of the cannabis plant,” begins Dr. Sanjay Gupta’s written plea this week, addressed directly to US Attorney […]
Despite marijuana legalization, the war on drugs continues. For example, a U.S. federal prosecutor threatened to bust the recent High Times Cannabis Cup in Las Vegas if people possessed or consumed marijuana– even though possession and use of marijuana is legal in Nevada. The federal prosecutor also threatened the Native American tribe that was hosting […]
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?