She is a former US Air Force veteran, police officer and college professor. But now Burnetta “Bee” Thomas is set to be crowned the new queen of the cannabis industry and potentially the first African-American woman to make a multimillion-dollar fortune from her marijuana-based business. Hailing from Wisconsin, Thomas built cannabidiol (CBD) business Hemplogica from […]
Tag Archives | Opiate
Arizona narrowly defeated a 2016 recreational marijuana ballot proposal called Prop. 205. A scandalous pharmaceutical company run by a greedy billionaire that makes opiate drugs that create addiction and kill people spent big money to defeat Arizona marijuana legalization. Insys Therapeutics handed at least half a million dollars to a drug war political action committee […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects