One of the main medical benefits of marijuana—used to help patients who’re losing weight due to chemotherapy, HIV, anorexia, or other appetite loss problems—is for increasing appetite. It’s called the “marijuana munchies.” For many of us, getting high and eating is like getting high and listening to music, having sex, playing video games, watching movies, […]
Tag Archives | obesity
I live in New Jersey and if you read national reports you see my state listed as one of many “new” medical marijuana states, along with Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. You’d think the medical marijuana revolution is gaining territory. Yay—we’re winning! But you’d be wrong about that. People in Colorado, California, Oregon and […]
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly