Cannabis roots need ample room to grow and expand, or they become root bound, also commonly referred to as pot bound. When plants become root bound, roots push against the walls of the container and begin circling the root zone, eventually constricting and choking off the interior root mass. A root-bound cannabis plant eventually has […]
Tag Archives | nutrients film technique
With California, Washington, Oregon, and other Western states seeing climate change drought conditions and high temperatures bordering on catastrophic, marijuana growers are feeling the effects. Temperatures as high as 120F have been reported in California, Nevada, and Arizona. Drought is bad for outdoor marijuana growers who depend on streams and creeks fed by melting snowpack […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana