On Tuesday, cannabis advocates across the USA hit the polls to vote on cannabis ballot initiatives as well as pro-pot candidates. As with any election, there were winners and there were losers — here’s a look at who strutted home victorious, and who trudged home a failure. Michigan became the first state in the Midwest […]
Tag Archives | North Dakota
A bumper sticker on the minivan parked beside Marla D.’s house sums up the local political leanings in her upscale neighborhood. It reads: “I’m Catholic and I Vote.” Like most bumper-sticker proclamations, the message is simultaneously a pronouncement of steadfast personal beliefs and a stern warning to would-be offenders who might flout the moral rules. […]
President Donald Trump and his attorney general Jeff Sessions continue to stoke fear in the legalized and black market marijuana industries. Trump said during the 2016 campaign that he’d respect “state’s rights” concerning legalized marijuana. But since Trump was elected, he and Sessions threatened to use federal law enforcement against legalized marijuana states. When Trump […]
How will President Donald Trump and new marijuana laws and/or ballot proposals passed on election day 2016 affect the marijuana community? Voters in California, Nevada, Maine, and Massachusetts approved so-called recreational marijuana legalization on election day, but what they passed isn’t full marijuana legalization. In California, marijuana growing is more regulated now than it was […]
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback
- The Therapeutic Benefits Of Cannabis In Overcoming Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency