Sufganiyah is an Israeli deep-fried and jelly-filled doughnut that’s traditionally consumed during the festivities of Hanukkah. The doughnut is fried in oil, then filled with either jelly or custard cream, before being topped with a dusting of powdered sugar. It’s by far the most popular Israeli food consumed during the eight days and nights of […]
Tag Archives | New Year
Shortbread cookies originated in Scotland during the 1700s and are a sweet and simple biscuit made from sugar, butter and flour. These beloved and buttery cookies developed from a medieval biscuit bread that was twice baked and garnished with spices and sugar. Over time, the recipe refined itself and resembled more of what we now […]
Here are the merry marijuana Christmas gifts you and your plants will love… The latest craze in marijuana concentrates is “dry sift.” Pure, solventless, tasty, potent, easy to make when you have a bubblebox or a less-expensive sifting box that has screens and an enclosure. When you’ve got your dry sift hashish, what do you […]
At the beginning of every new year, you benefit from asking yourself these very useful questions: How many marijuana plants did I grow total in the past year? How many plants did I grow from clones? How many from marijuana seeds? How much weight did I get per crop; how much total weight for the […]
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly