Pretty soon, green chile might not be the only green speciality served in New Mexico. On January 31, New Mexico State Representative Javier Martínez introduced a piece of groundbreaking legislation — House Bill 312 — to tax and regulate recreational cannabis. This move could be seen as a way to protect cannabis consumers against Attorney […]
Tag Archives | New Mexico
President Donald Trump and his attorney general Jeff Sessions continue to stoke fear in the legalized and black market marijuana industries. Trump said during the 2016 campaign that he’d respect “state’s rights” concerning legalized marijuana. But since Trump was elected, he and Sessions threatened to use federal law enforcement against legalized marijuana states. When Trump […]
Where’s the best place in America for you as an individual to legally grow marijuana? As of early 2017, an individual can legally grow marijuana in California, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Nevada, Alaska, Arizona, Massachusetts, Michigan, Maine, the District of Columbia (D.C.) and Hawaii. In most states where state law allows you to legally […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?