New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy recently announced a major expansion to the state’s Medical Marijuana Program. According to NBC Philadelphia, the governor recently held a press conference to announce the expansion, which includes lowering fees for patients and caregivers, adding five more qualifying conditions, and introducing new legislation to increase monthly product limits for individual […]
Tag Archives | New Jersey
If you’ve ever travelled around the United States, you’d notice how the unique culture of each region is undeniable. With New Jersey thought to be among the next states to legalize recreational cannabis, it’s worth pointing out that due to the diverse makeup of each of the Garden State’s towns and cities, legalization is not […]
This past Tuesday, November 7, New Jersey voters waved goodbye to Republican Governor Chris Christie in the state’s gubernatorial election and elected a new governor, Democrat Phil Murphy. New Jersey cannabis advocates have already celebrated Murphy’s victory because of his potential to end statewide cannabis prohibition. According to NJ.com, the Goldman Sachs alum has promised […]
President Donald Trump and his attorney general Jeff Sessions continue to stoke fear in the legalized and black market marijuana industries. Trump said during the 2016 campaign that he’d respect “state’s rights” concerning legalized marijuana. But since Trump was elected, he and Sessions threatened to use federal law enforcement against legalized marijuana states. When Trump […]
Marijuana politics question number one: Which of the 2016 presidential major-party candidates would be the safest president for marijuana growers and users? Donald Trump, reality TV star, real estate developer, casino owner, and the presumed nominee for the Republican Party, used to be a wealthy playboy. There are rumors that during his early years, the […]
Pity the residents of New York and New Jersey when it comes to marijuana laws, especially medical marijuana. I wrote before describing New Jersey’s medical marijuana law as a farce. Well, New York’s law is a farce too. You can’t grow your own meds, and the only people who can grow them for you are […]
I live in New Jersey and if you read national reports you see my state listed as one of many “new” medical marijuana states, along with Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. You’d think the medical marijuana revolution is gaining territory. Yay—we’re winning! But you’d be wrong about that. People in Colorado, California, Oregon and […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana