When you see outdoor cannabis trees towering head and shoulders over growers, with a couple of giant plants producing more bud than a typical home grow will ever produce, you likely want to rush outdoors and get to growing under the sun. But beware: Outside, there are many marijuana attackers, eager to devour and destroy […]
Tag Archives | neem
Like it or not, us marijuana growers need a complete and complex toolkit of gear and supplies to keep our cannabis plants — and entire grow ops, for that matter — healthy and happy. Just take a look around our grow rooms to get an idea of the gadgets we can’t live without. And we’ve […]
Spider mites and broad mites have risen up to suck the life out of marijuana plants. The little bastards punch suckholes in your leaves, spread viruses and other pathogens, build webs on your buds, and can ruin your marijuana garden in only a couple of days. If mites take over your garden, expect your plants […]
When you bring marijuana clones into your garden, there’s a danger you’re bringing in pests or diseases along with the new cannabis acquisitions. Spider mites, broad mites, thrips, aphids, powdery mildew and other pests and diseases can come in with the marijuana clones, and cause you big trouble. I always look at marijuana clones with […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer