As a marijuana grower and marijuana journalist, I frequently visit grow shops to study the hydroponics nutrients products they sell. While it’s true that almost any fertilizer will provide enough nutrition so marijuana plants can complete their life cycle, it’s also true that marijuana plants grow the fastest and produce the heaviest harvests, with the […]
Tag Archives | Nectar for the Gods
Marijuana plants eat various things so they can produce the buds you love. Your crop consumes photons (light) and carbon dioxide (CO2) through its leaves. Plants consume oxygen, hydrogen and water through their roots. Cannabis also consumes 12 essential fertilizer elements through its roots, which is why the quality and configuration of hydroponics nutrients, soil, […]
Before I started growing my own cannabis, I bought an ounce or two of mids every month, averaging $130 per oz. The mids were brown, dry, popcorn nugs. They had no dank smell. Tasted like burnt leaves. Gave me coughing fits, and hurt my throat. This was the only kind of weed I’d ever smoked […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?