In 2007, my husband Raul and I decided to leave our corporate jobs behind and buy an organic farm. Feeling unfulfilled with the drudgery that comes with sitting behind a desk, day after day, we left the daily grind of California and bought an 18-acre farm in the interior of the Caribbean island of Puerto […]
Tag Archives | natural disaster
One of the nation’s largest cannabis economies has been suffering ongoing damages due to last year’s devastating wildfires. California only recently enacted recreational legalization on January 1. However, some cannabis farmers are missing out on the green rush, despite their painstaking years of preparation. After all, it takes just one slip-up — even when all […]
We talked before about how Mexican cartel marijuana growers clear-cut trees, use poisons, heavy machinery, and industrial fertilizers, divert rivers and streams, start fires, trash the land, kill native wildlife and habitat, and use firearms and vicious dogs to guard their crops. We also noted that a small but dangerous percentage of American and Canadian […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana