To help you understand the context of the relentless paranoia of this article, let’s start with the reminder that until such time as marijuana is federally legal in the USA — and until nobody steals marijuana, money or grow equipment from a grower — a grow op is something you need to keep secret. If […]
Tag Archives | nark
How can police or thieves find out you have an indoor grow op or outdoor marijuana plants? Police and media outlets promote videos and distribute other information telling people how to identify an indoor grow op and other types of marijuana growing sites, that’s how. Many of the videos and other police materials encourage neighbors […]
Marijuana smell indicates bud potency, plant health, and cannabinoid profiles. It’s also a big security risk. Police officers, neighbors who nark, and rippers seek to detect marijuana smell. The words “I detected the odor of marijuana” spoken by a police officer and recorded in a search warrant are frequently seen. And if you’re growing particularly […]
We were sitting around dabbing rosin the other evening when the discussion turned to people getting busted for growing marijuana. Getting busted is one of the worst things that can happen to you, and it’s almost always avoidable. Here’s a list of actual causes we’ve heard for people getting busted. 1. Thinking nobody will know […]
My marijuana grower friends Paul and Cathy seemed to be a very happy couple, until one day Cathy told Paul she wasn’t in love with him anymore and had been dating guys behind Paul’s back. Paul and Cathy had been together six years, and were in the middle of their most ambitious marijuana growing project […]
It’s hard to trust people in the marijuana growing bizness, but when you run more than one grow op, or if you have a grow op with more than a couple dozen plants, you really need a “grow helper.” I’ve gone through several. One was a hot and wild 19-year-old woman who wanted to make […]
The war on marijuana growers and medical marijuana patients isn’t over in North America, despite marijuana legalization in Colorado and Washington. And one of the worst examples of this is in Canada. On April Fool’s Day (April 1st) the conservative Stephen Harper government was hoping to officially end the amazingly successful decade-plus program that allowed […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana