When I was sick in body and soul and Western doctors only made things worse, I traveled across the world to India to get treatment from Ayurvedic healers, yogis, and natural health practitioners who use cannabis as part of their pharmacopeia. Ayurveda — the Sanskrit translation of “science of life” — is a millenniums-old, time-tested […]
Tag Archives | Myrcene
Now’s a great time to be a cannabis grower in America. We are in an era of legalization, and with prohibition almost completely behind us, American growers with decades of experience are finally getting the legal and financial backing they need with which to operate at full capacity. Indeed, this new environment of support for […]
When it comes to strain selection, seasoned cannabis aficionados tend to be particular and deliberate in their choices, regardless of THC levels. Many medical marijuana patients know that THC isn’t the only component required to produce the strongest effects, or even maintain a long-lasting, high-intensity buzz if that’s all you’re after. Although THC remains a […]
Picking the best cannabis strains is now something of a culture. An extension of cannabis culture, and yet also sharing similarities with coffee culture, strain culture focuses on the craft and mythology of each plant, its breeding and genetics. And it goes beyond cool, catchy names. With medical and recreational consumers increasingly spending more time […]
When planning a cannabis experience, typically the most common question asked is, “Indica or sativa?” And though deciding between the two can be beneficial in a vague, get-in-and-get-out sort of way, a truly customized cannabis experience will require the consideration of another important component in cannabis: terpenes. Terpenes are the fragrant oils produced in the […]
Fun fact: You can use a cannabis vaporizer to get many different psychoactive and aesthetic experiences from the same strain of marijuana. I’m stoked that I discovered how to use my vape in such a way and I want to share with you how you can experience the same fun, too! The first thing you […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects