I don’t believe in ghosts, UFOs or supernatural beings, and I pride myself on being a rational person. But I must confess, even I’ve experienced inexplicable events in my cannabis grow rooms — things that have forced even a nonbeliever like me to question my rationalist understanding of reality. One of these curious moments happened […]
Tag Archives | Mother Plant
Transplanting and repotting cannabis is important for keeping your plants happy and healthy as they grow. When repotting and transplanting is carried out at the right time in the right way, it promotes abundant root growth and plant health, which contributes to overall growth rate, structural stability, maturation and yield. On the other hand, when […]
When you’ve been in the game for as long as I have, you repeatedly hear cannabis growers asking the same familiar question: Is it better to grow marijuana from clones or from seeds? Some growers insist on clones, while others stand behind seeds. If you want the most from your grow op, the real answer […]
Rest assure, novice growers. Cloning isn’t as challenging as you might think it to be. That’s the message Danny Sloat, grow expert and founder of cannabis cultivator AlpinStash, wants to get across. For the uninitiated, cloning is when you take a clipping off a mother plant and root it. The clone — or cutting as […]
Making marijuana clones is a grower skill that’s hard for some people to master. I know long-time marijuana growers who still struggle with production of healthy, happy cuttings. Most growers use motherplants to take cuttings from, but the method I teach doesn’t require motherplants to be kept, and so it’s extra important to have good […]
Marijuana growers have two choices when it comes to starting new plants: grow from seed, or marijuana cloning. Nowadays, it’s easier to buy marijuana clones than ever before, especially if you’re in California, Colorado, or Washington. And marijuana clones offer advantages that growing cannabis from seed can’t offer… Growing from clones you’re sure to have […]
In the last 25 years, I have collected and grown-out hundreds of strains of medical marijuana. I have traveled to Holland and attended the Cannabis Cup seven times. I’ve also lived in Amsterdam. One thing I still believe is that the best Cannabis in the world is in North America, in some unknown garden belonging […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana