Every day you operate your indoor cannabis grow room, you’re forking out money on electricity to run your grow lights. Light is, after all, an essential nutrient for your plants. You want every watt of electricity that goes into your grow lights to generate light energy that reaches leaves, so they can engage in life-sustaining […]
Tag Archives | molds
After harvesting, your cannabis growing season doesn’t end there. Next, you must manicure your buds. There’s an art and science to trimming buds that you can only master through experience and education. One choice you have at the outset of bud manicuring is to choose between dry and wet trim. Dry trim is when you’re […]
Marijuana cloning gives you the opportunity to have dozens of near-identical female plants ready to flip into flowering as soon as their root system can handle it.The first few times I tried cloning cannabis, I failed miserably. Even though I watched endless tutorials on the subject and read countless cloning how-to articles, I just couldn’t […]
Unpredictable and extreme weather, climate change, and other environmental factors can make life challenging for marijuana growers — especially outdoor marijuana growers. In 2017, unprecedented wildfires burned millions of acres of British Columbia and parts of the US West. Growers in those areas report heartbreaking losses of plants, even entire grow houses. Indoor marijuana grow […]
Marijuana growers cultivate a powerful plant that changes the deepest parts of who we are. Using marijuana, we deliver natural chemical messengers into deep structures of our brain. Marijuana compounds such as THC become part of our brain neurons, changing how we think, see, act, and feel. Marijuana’s chemical messengers bind with receptors cells throughout […]
Getting and managing good soil for marijuana growing is a challenge. Most hydroponics stores sell the same 1-3 major brands of soil, including Fox Farm and Roots Organics. Some growers feel that good soil for marijuana growing can be found at garden supply stores or discount stores like Lowes, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart. They buy […]
Why are some marijuana strains better for outdoor marijuana growing than others? Because some marijuana strains are more naturally resistant to pest, disease, daylength, and environmental issues associated with outdoor marijuana growing conditions. Note when I talk about “outdoor marijuana” I’m referring to marijuana grown outdoors from early seedling or clone to harvest—not marijuana grown totally […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana