Republican and Democratic senators have announced a bill called the CARERS Act that prioritizes state medical marijuana legalization instead of federal marijuana prohibition. The CARERS Act (introduced June, 2017), is fully known as the Compassionate Access, Research Expansion, and Respect States Act. Basically, this same bill has been introduced every year, starting in 2015. Its […]
Tag Archives | Mike Lee
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer
- Cryptocurrency PotCoin Sponsors Dennis Rodman At Trump, Kim Jong Un Peace Summit In Singapore