For most of my life, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder has plagued me to the point where I often felt life wasn’t worth living. I had an extremely difficult time focusing on tasks, remembering things and completing projects. When I was younger, I couldn’t learn to write cursive, and understanding math was like having my teeth […]
Tag Archives | methylphenidate
Want to cut through the fog that marijuana or just life itself sometimes puts into your mind? Consider using “smart drugs.” Smart drugs are pharmaceuticals intended for treating problems with memory, daytime sleepiness, and sluggish mental function. Their official uses are for treating Alzheimer’s, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), sleep disorders, and […]
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects
- Pharmacists Help With Everything, From Viagra To Vicodin. So Why Not Cannabis?