One of the nation’s largest cannabis economies has been suffering ongoing damages due to last year’s devastating wildfires. California only recently enacted recreational legalization on January 1. However, some cannabis farmers are missing out on the green rush, despite their painstaking years of preparation. After all, it takes just one slip-up — even when all […]
Tag Archives | Mendocino
For Mendocino County black market marijuana grower R.T., the devastating wildfires consuming California, from Orange County to Mendocino and Butte counties, couldn’t have come at a worse time. His outdoor marijuana crop near Redwood Valley, planted in a terraced pattern on a hillside, along with a hut, his water tank, irrigation tubing, vehicle, guns, fertilizers, […]
Northern California’s outdoor marijuana growers cum hip-hop duo Mendo Dope are a living rebuke to the drug war claim that dope smokers are nothing but lazy, dumb, brain-addled, unproductive losers. Daniel and Bryan Eatmon, also known as Old E and Bleezy, are hardworking, cannabis-growing brothers who cultivate mega-yield outdoor marijuana plantations, crisscross the country playing […]
When it comes to Northern California’s prolific outdoor marijuana grower community, September and October represent big payoff months. And legendary seed breeder Subcool of TGA Genetics has been touring legal cannabis gardens as they ripen. Subcool is fortunate to live near the southern edge of NorCal’s famed Emerald Triangle weed-growing region, which comprises Mendocino, Humboldt […]
Any time you’re transporting marijuana, you risk getting busted by highway police. Highway police profiling and drug interdiction zones account for a significant percentage of the hundreds of thousands of marijuana arrests that occur every year in America. Part of the threat comes from the government’s designation of “High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas” (HIDTA) that […]
When Weed Nerd and marijuana seed creators Subcool and MzJill got together with California’s premier ganja hip-hop rap musicians, they created a one of a kind musical marijuana project. Titled “TGA’s 10 Pack of Mendo Dope,” and featuring 11 new songs, it’s the first CD to drop songs about professionally growing specific strains of marijuana. […]
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?