After years of being in front of the camera — with hit movies like Hairspray and her own titular daytime TV talk show — Ricki Lake has turned her attention behind the scenes, creating groundbreaking documentaries with her producing partner, director Abby Epstein. After tackling the birth industry and breastmilk, Lake and Epstein have set […]
Tag Archives | Medicinal Cannabis
Belgium’s first cannabis social club was founded in 2006 in Antwerp. Since then, the legal status of these nonprofit, members-only clubs remains unclear. However, with the recent acquittal of a club in Namur, some 50 miles southwest of Brussels, and a possible third acquittal for the oldest club in Antwerp, this could all soon change. […]
I grew up wanting to get high with Jack Herer! His book and research on marijuana really lit a fire under me. I never thought I would not only go on to get high with him, but that I would name a strain after him and smoke it with him. I even got my picture […]
Approximately 10 million Americans over the age of 50 have osteoporosis and 80% of them are women. An additional 34 million Americans have low bone mass or osteopenia which predisposes them to developing osteoporosis. New research is now revealing that the endocannabinoid system plays a significant natural roll in the development of bone mass, leading […]
I can’t count the number of times a patient has told me, “My doctor doesn’t believe in it (cannabis)” or “my doctor won’t treat me if he knows I use cannabis” or “my nurse practitioner thinks I’m a drug addict because I use marijuana.” Patients with chronic pain may be drug tested in pain clinics […]
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback
- The Therapeutic Benefits Of Cannabis In Overcoming Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency