Hawaiian authorities dropped the hammer this week on the state’s medical marijuana patients, issuing letters to cardholders in Oahu to surrender their firearms within 30 days. The notice, signed by Honolulu Police Chief Susan Ballard, and posted by Leafly.com, read: “This letter is to inform you that under the provisions of the Hawaii Revised Statutes […]
Tag Archives | medical marijuana card
In the instant accessibility of today’s digital world, privacy is seen as a luxury and a commodity. And no group has voiced concerns over the threat of government monitoring more than the medical marijuana community. Since the inception of legalized medical cannabis in California with the Compassionate Use Act of 1996, or Proposition 215, claims […]
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.
- The Who’s Who You Don’t Know In Canada’s Cannabis Industry
- Swimming In The Sea Of Green: High-Density Marijuana Growing
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life