Attorney General Jeff Sessions has announced his plans to rescind the Cole Memorandum, an Obama-era policy that helped prevent federal authorities from pursuing cannabis-related offenses in states where the plant has been legalized for medicinal and/or recreational purposes. This move from the conservative former senator for Alabama will essentially create an open door for federal […]
Tag Archives | Maximilian Anderson
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer
- Cryptocurrency PotCoin Sponsors Dennis Rodman At Trump, Kim Jong Un Peace Summit In Singapore