President Donald Trump and his attorney general Jeff Sessions continue to stoke fear in the legalized and black market marijuana industries. Trump said during the 2016 campaign that he’d respect “state’s rights” concerning legalized marijuana. But since Trump was elected, he and Sessions threatened to use federal law enforcement against legalized marijuana states. When Trump […]
Tag Archives | Massachusetts
How will President Donald Trump and new marijuana laws and/or ballot proposals passed on election day 2016 affect the marijuana community? Voters in California, Nevada, Maine, and Massachusetts approved so-called recreational marijuana legalization on election day, but what they passed isn’t full marijuana legalization. In California, marijuana growing is more regulated now than it was […]
Where’s the best place in America for you as an individual to legally grow marijuana? As of early 2017, an individual can legally grow marijuana in California, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Nevada, Alaska, Arizona, Massachusetts, Michigan, Maine, the District of Columbia (D.C.) and Hawaii. In most states where state law allows you to legally […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer