Full disclosure: I’m a cannabis nerd. I geek out over every element of cultivation, from the science of growing to how the ways in which you cultivate particular strains can produce such diverse and staggering effects. And it’s through my own independent plant science research into how environmental and crop inputs affect the production of […]
Tag Archives | marijuana
UPDATE: US Customs and Border Protection has updated its late-September statement, noting that Canadians who work in the legal cannabis industry in their country are free to cross the US border. “A Canadian citizen working in or facilitating the proliferation of the legal marijuana industry in Canada, coming to the U.S. for reasons unrelated to […]
The current Brett Kavanaugh fiasco reminds us of the huge chasm between alcohol and cannabis culture. What we tend to forget is that while some people drink alcohol or consume cannabis a few times a month, others get drunk or stoned to excess every day, sometimes several times per day. Those hardcore users comprise two […]
After miraculously surviving a fall of 40 feet and breaking 108 bones in his body, Mike Conner’s biggest battle was still ahead of him. At 50 years old, the accident meant he was forced to learn how to walk again, and he endured an excruciating 26 surgeries. The trauma, which occurred in 2013, very nearly […]
Throwing the ultimate pot party is easier than you think, and your bud-infused blowout can be the high point of the year for everyone who attends. You might not be willing or able to fully implement every ultimate pot party ingredient listed here, but the more of this advice you follow, the more likely you’ll […]
Following hot on the heels of a series of devastating wildfires in 2017, the US West Coast has once again been dealing with the fallout of blazes that have ripped through the landscape, wrecking homes, businesses and cannabis crops. With more than 1.3 million acres of land destroyed in 2017 alone, the latest fiery onslaught […]
High-quality synthetic and organic base nutrients provide the nutritional elements your cannabis crop needs for basic growth and metabolism. But there are many organic materials that provide more than just nutrient elements. These materials create healthier cannabis plants, faster growth, tastier and heavier buds, and more cannabinoids and terpenoids than you would ever hope to […]
With all the news of the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment and assault, I started to consider how this has impacted the cannabis industry, and decided to share a related story about my own experience. But before that, let’s start at the begining, with the very definition of “misogyny,” a word many are only now […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines