People who smoke a lot of cannabis are sometimes called “stoners.” It’s a strange word: stoners. And so is using the word “stoned” as a description of when you’re high on cannabis. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. There are many different types of marijuana users, and part of society’s prejudice against […]
Tag Archives | marijuana smokers
One of the things I’m most proud of about the marijuana industry is that marijuana breeders have created hundreds of specific, stabilized strains of marijuana that you can rely on to look, taste, smell, stone, and grow just like the breeder’s description says. It’s amazing to realize that marijuana lovers from Holland and North America […]
What do the Netherlands, Washington state, and Colorado have in common? Voters in all three places made major marijuana decisions in recent months, that’s what. Washington and Colorado “legalized” marijuana. For marijuana smokers who’ve long seen Holland’s cannabis coffeeshops and marijuana seed shops as prime destinations, September, 2012 elections in Holland brought especially good news… […]
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects
- Pharmacists Help With Everything, From Viagra To Vicodin. So Why Not Cannabis?