Marijuana smell can be a sign of cannabis potency. It’s also an indicator of a cannabis strain’s genetic origins. But marijuana smell can create risk for marijuana growers and users. Consider what happened to Philando Castile, a young African-American man fatally shot by a police officer after being pulled over in suburban Minnesota in July […]
Tag Archives | marijuana smell
Marijuana smell indicates bud potency, plant health, and cannabinoid profiles. It’s also a big security risk. Police officers, neighbors who nark, and rippers seek to detect marijuana smell. The words “I detected the odor of marijuana” spoken by a police officer and recorded in a search warrant are frequently seen. And if you’re growing particularly […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana