Enzymes and beneficial microbes are the often-overlooked but nevertheless useful elements of any successful cannabis feed program. Enzymes added to your crop’s root zone are catalysts that increase the rapidity of organic decomposition, turning root-zone materials into nutrients. Beneficial microbes are root allies that increase root function and protect roots. In a hydroponic cannabis root […]
Tag Archives | marijuana roots
It’s no secret that we at Big Buds are big advocates of screen of green marijuana growing, better known as SCROG. So far we’ve given you the pros and cons of SCROG, plus the tools you’ll need to DIY your own setup. We also talked about Texas company Scrogger’s game-changing aboveground portable structure. Now, let’s […]
Some marijuana growers try to get by with tap water or well water instead of reverse osmosis water. They do this to save money, time and water. Their concerns are valid. It costs money to buy, install and run a reverse osmosis unit. A premium reverse osmosis unit for a large grow op can cost […]
In the ongoing debate between supporters of “organic” marijuana versus hydroponics marijuana, you often hear about “compost tea.” You get faster marijuana growth, larger/stronger marijuana roots, detoxified soil and root zones, and protection against root zone diseases and pathogens when you use bioactive compost tea. If you use compost tea as a foliar spray, your […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer