On Thursday, June 7, United States senators Elizabeth Warren — a Democrat from Massachusetts — and Cory Gardner — a Republican from Colorado — announced the Strengthening the Tenth Amendment Through Entrusting States (STATES) Act. This is the first ever bipartisan legislation in Congress to protect states legalizing cannabis. A companion bill in the House […]
Tag Archives | Marijuana Justice Act
As more markets enter the cannabis industry, the social inequalities that exist in the United States workforce are likely to roll over into this new field. Indeed, the burgeoning industry is not immune to the domination of rich white men. It’s not immune to excluding people of color, especially women. But it doesn’t have to […]
If you’ve ever travelled around the United States, you’d notice how the unique culture of each region is undeniable. With New Jersey thought to be among the next states to legalize recreational cannabis, it’s worth pointing out that due to the diverse makeup of each of the Garden State’s towns and cities, legalization is not […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer