We’ve been talking a lot lately about police abusing our marijuana community. It’s an unavoidable topic when you’re a marijuana grower or serious user. You have to worry about the police…because they’re waging war against you. Give someone weaponry, a badge, a taxpayer-sponsored paycheck, immunity from prosecution, and authorize them to have a war against […]
Tag Archives | marijuana growers
Marijuana growers and users celebrate recreational marijuana legalization in Colorado and Washington. We celebrate that the majority of Americans favor marijuana legalization. But don’t be fooled by the good news: marijuana growers and users continue to suffer persecution, prejudice, and violence at the hands of police. For example, in Texas you can be jailed for […]
Hydroponics coco coir for marijuana growers is almost as popular as rockwool, peat-based soilless mixes (such as Pro-Mix), and soil. You can cleanse and re-use coco coir. Coco coir even when saturated still has space for oxygen and aeration. This makes it less likely your marijuana roots suffer from oxygen-deprivation and overwatering effects. What’s more, […]
You’ve probably heard reports about kids taken away from parents who grow or use marijuana. Parents who smoke cigarettes, drink booze, have firearms in the home, or give their kids junk food are generally left alone. I just read about a case where parents left loaded guns easily accessible for their pre-teen son who’d told […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?