My marijuana grower friends Paul and Cathy seemed to be a very happy couple, until one day Cathy told Paul she wasn’t in love with him anymore and had been dating guys behind Paul’s back. Paul and Cathy had been together six years, and were in the middle of their most ambitious marijuana growing project […]
Tag Archives | marijuana growers
Other than potent cannabis genetics and a safe, environmentally-controlled place to grow marijuana, the most important thing marijuana growers need nearby is a good hydroponics store. I’ve grown marijuana in several states… some where it’s legal, some where it’s not. When I had a quality hydroponics store nearby, it was a big benefit to my […]
So now you’ve found the one and only marijuana magazine made by marijuana growers for marijuana growers just like you. Every one of our writers and photographers is a marijuana grower. Together, we have a combined 153 years of marijuana growing experience! And what’s most important for you is our ONLY goal here is sharing […]
Dear Big Buds: I’ve got cannabis clones from a shop near Denver. Have had them for three weeks. Some have leaves that are yellow, curling and brown. Should I remove the damaged leaves? What’s wrong with the plants? Thanks, Worried in Colorado Dear Worried: Buying marijuana clones from commercial sellers, or otherwise getting them anywhere other […]
Like you, I grow marijuana so I can get high, get others high, and because I love growing cannabis plants. But I also grow marijuana so I can rebel against people who think they have the right to tell us what plants we’re “allowed” to grow and use. My wife and friends say I’m not […]
Most of us who grow marijuana focus on one of the plant’s many exclusive compounds—THC—to get the high and potency we want. But medical marijuana growers and users have recently started focusing on other cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabinol (CBN). These two cannabinoids won’t get you high, but they influence the effects of […]
Nearly 20 years ago, I was a teenager and beginner marijuana grower at a hydroponics store near Vancouver, Canada. It was my first visit to that particular hydroponics store and I was looking for marijuana growing guidance, fertilizers, and equipment. There were dozens of other hydroponics stores in the area, and I’d been to all […]
In this important series on how you use marijuana growing, marijuana, and motivation to get more of what you want in life, we’ve met marijuana people who made a better world for themselves and the rest of us. We looked at some people running a hydroponics store in Canada 15 years ago who kept hearing […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines