A recent Georgia traffic stop and arrest for alleged marijuana DUI typifies ongoing problems caused by marijuana DUI laws and police abuses. According to police reports, a Georgia traffic cop recently stopped driver Katelyn Ebner, a 23-year-old waitress who had just left work. Ebner was bewildered when Officer Tracy Carroll said Ebner had crossed the […]
Tag Archives | marijuana DUI
Can you beat a marijuana drug test? That’s a very important question if you’re a cannabis user faced with a marijuana drug test for employment, school, athletics, or if you’re on pre-trial bail release, probation, or parole. To start with, know that a marijuana drug test that uses hair instead of urine can detect THC […]
Marijuana DUI (driving under the influence) is a serious charge, and police are using sketchy roadside machines to bust people for marijuana DUI. Marijuana DUI laws are based on the false claim that mere presence of cannabinoids in your body is automatic proof of impaired driving. In their efforts to meet marijuana DUI quotas, police […]
BigBudsMag.com has given you several articles warning about marijuana and driving. We’ve talked about marijuana DUI, and we’ve also talked about marijuana interdiction zones. One of our articles gave you specific interstates and highways to watch out for. One main problem for the marijuana community has been that police in states bordering legalized marijuana states […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana