When you’ve been in the game for as long as I have, you repeatedly hear cannabis growers asking the same familiar question: Is it better to grow marijuana from clones or from seeds? Some growers insist on clones, while others stand behind seeds. If you want the most from your grow op, the real answer […]
Tag Archives | marijuana clones
With a rising death toll of eight confirmed fatalities, entire communities underwater, and millions of people affected, Hurricane Harvey has decimated parts of Texas and Louisiana. Currently this Southern landscape is submerged under trillions of gallons of water that’s been dumped over the past few days. And as the violent weather is downgraded to a […]
Buying, trading, selling, and shipping marijuana clones has become big business since full marijuana legalization took hold in Colorado, California, Oregon, Washington, and other states. If you live in a legalized marijuana state such as California, you can get marijuana clones from sellers such as you see here, here, and here. If you live in […]
When you bring marijuana clones into your garden, there’s a danger you’re bringing in pests or diseases along with the new cannabis acquisitions. Spider mites, broad mites, thrips, aphids, powdery mildew and other pests and diseases can come in with the marijuana clones, and cause you big trouble. I always look at marijuana clones with […]
Making marijuana clones is a grower skill that’s hard for some people to master. I know long-time marijuana growers who still struggle with production of healthy, happy cuttings. Most growers use motherplants to take cuttings from, but the method I teach doesn’t require motherplants to be kept, and so it’s extra important to have good […]
Marijuana growers have two choices when it comes to starting new plants: grow from seed, or marijuana cloning. Nowadays, it’s easier to buy marijuana clones than ever before, especially if you’re in California, Colorado, or Washington. And marijuana clones offer advantages that growing cannabis from seed can’t offer… Growing from clones you’re sure to have […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana