When it comes to cannabis, knowledge is power. Marijuana growers benefit from having a library of grow books on hand whose pages they can leaf through for ideas, solutions and technical advice. For that reason, I’ve compiled a list of must-read, go-to books about growing and consumption of this medicinal, magical plant. Not only has […]
Tag Archives | marijuana botany
Breeding marijuana is the only way to get the exact marijuana strains you want. It’s also the only way to avoid the high prices of buying marijuana seeds retail. And the only way to preserve treasured strains you’ve created or purchased. Breeding marijuana isn’t the same as simply creating your own marijuana seeds. The process […]
How do you select the best male marijuana plant for breeding your own marijuana seeds? Here’s how: Start by germinating non-feminized marijuana seeds. Keep detailed records of how fast the seeds germinate, and how fast they create leaf sets, roots, and vertical growth. Inspect your seedlings daily to see which ones develop odor fastest. Strong […]
Marijuana seed breeding is fun and can be very profitable if you do it right. I was surprised to find online the entire text of Greg Green’s “The Cannabis Breeder’s Bible” and the other major seed breeding book—Robert Connell Clarke’s “Marijuana Botany.” Read together, these two books tell you all you need to know about […]
The main man at TGA Seeds is “Weed Nerd” Subcool. He’s the driving force who’s created dozens of tasty, potent, unique marijuana strains in the past decade. We’ve talked about Subcool in many articles, and he’s written many fascinating articles for BigBudsMag.com. We asked him to provide a vocabulary list for words used in marijuana […]
Here’s a book so useful for marijuana growers it ought to be in a glass case in your marijuana grow room marked: “Open in Emergency.” This three-author cannabis book is co-written by two guys who are successful marijuana businessmen and researchers. The other co-writer is a renowned medical doctor. We’re talking about the book Hemp Diseases […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time