Compared to most other Latin American nations, Chile has taken quite the reformist stance when it comes to cannabis. In 2015, medical-use marijuana became legal in the Land of Poets, with the legislation supported by 48.2 percent of the population. And yet, Chile began reforming its drug policy many years prior, back in 2005, with […]
Tag Archives | Mamá Cultiva
In early December, Paraguay became the seventh Latin American nation to legalize medical marijuana. The Congress of Paraguay passed a bill December 5 that allows for the importation of seeds, the cultivation of plants for medical use and scientific research, and the creation of a national program in aid of research. Since the bill has […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer