New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy recently announced a major expansion to the state’s Medical Marijuana Program. According to NBC Philadelphia, the governor recently held a press conference to announce the expansion, which includes lowering fees for patients and caregivers, adding five more qualifying conditions, and introducing new legislation to increase monthly product limits for individual […]
Tag Archives | lupus
Although the Cornhusker State borders the Centennial State, Nebraska isn’t nearly on the same page as Colorado when it comes to sensible cannabis policy. Back in December 2014, Nebraska and Oklahoma attempted to sue Colorado for its cannabis policing, claiming in the lawsuit that “the State of Colorado has created a dangerous gap in the […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana