I started using LED grow lights early in 2016 after reading about them on BigBudsMag.com. My previous hydroponics lighting equipment had been two 1000-watt HID bulbs with reflectors and ballasts. This equipment produced an average three pounds per harvest. My lights weren’t in cooled hoods so I had an LG split air conditioner that cost […]
Tag Archives | lumens
High Intensity Discharge (HID) marijuana grow lights are still the primary grow light category used by serious home marijuana growers and professional growers worldwide. Cannabis cultivators use LEDs, fluorescent, CFL, light-emitting ceramic, or plasma lighting because they cut down on heat and on watts burned. But HID metal halide and high pressure sodium marijuana grow […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer