As I’m writing this at the beginning of February, I’m using Flawless Finish to flush the marijuana plants I started from seed in October, and I’ll be harvesting all my strains within 10 days. A majority of cannabis growers in my network use the cooler months, from October to March, as their primary or only […]
Tag Archives | LST
Most marijuana strains we grow today are descendants of foundational landrace strains gathered by intrepid cannabis adventurers in the 1960s, ’70s and ’80s. Until the beginning of the 1990s marked the advent of accelerated hybrid cannabis breeding and a rapid increase in the number of breeders that accompanied marijuana cultivation legalization in North America, if […]
In our first article in this series, we outlined the screen of green technique and its pros and cons. To recap, screen of green, or SCROG, was created by growers working with limited ground space and/or vertical height in their garden area. It’s useful for small spaces, and in situations when a grower can only […]
What is the screen of green, or SCROG marijuana growing method, and what benefits does it give you? Basically, SCROG is a growing technique in which netting or a wire mesh screen is utilized to limit your plant’s height. Check out the below YouTube video from BudsonBuds, which shows you how to install the screen […]
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?