Your marijuana plants need 18 essential nutrient elements or they won’t thrive, let alone survive. Through their roots they intake oxygen and water, and carbon dioxide from the air. Your cannabis also needs light energy that provides the intensity and appropriate wavelengths to grow big and healthy. However, there are 14 lesser-known fertilizer elements your […]
Tag Archives | Light
Light is food for your marijuana plants. It comes to your plants from the sun or grow lights, delivered in different wavelengths categorized as “nanometers.” Technically, it’s more accurate to say that electromagnetic radiation (including but not limited to the visible light spectrum) is food for your hydroponics cannabis plants. Your plants eat electromagnetic radiation […]
Marijuana growers spend a lot of time and effort monitoring and managing their grow rooms and plants, but using marijuana grow room controllers reduces grower time and effort while increasing grow room efficiency, saving money, and increasing yields. We heard from How-To Hydro grow guru Eljay that one of the smartest marijuana grow room controllers […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?