One of the most crucial aspects of any hydroponic grow operation is choosing the right nutrients for your cannabis crop. So, it’s no surprise that many cultivators are curious about which nutrient system and what ingredients work best for their grow. The biggest question growers ask themselves is whether they should learn to make their […]
Tag Archives | licensed producer
The North American cannabis boom could hit a national or global tipping point any moment now, which is why investing in your own education is an important strategy for success. Studying everything and anything to do with cannabis, from cultivation and farming techniques, to research and development, to a successful grower’s Instagram account, is as […]
Think medical marijuana is legal in Bulgaria? Think again. And despite the popularity of a fatty in France, you best believe the officiers de police will be on your tail. But Germany, Spain, Denmark and now Poland? Cannabis for medicinal purposes is well and truly greenlighted. A growing number of European countries have legalized medical […]
Canada is undoubtedly making its mark on the international stage when it comes to cannabis reform. The country’s economy will be closely watched as recreational and medicinal marijuana becomes legal at the federal level on July 1, 2018. Behind the scenes, there are many people who are priming Canada’s path as a powerful player in […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?