UPDATE: In a landmark move by the Drug Enforcement Administration, Epidiolex — a medication derived from cannabidiol (CBD) — has been rescheduled, allowing the drug’s producer GW Pharmaceuticals to start selling the first FDA-approved medication made from cannabis. Moving forward, Epidiolex will be classified as a Schedule V drug under the DEA’s Controlled Substances Act, […]
Tag Archives | Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
Call it a 420 miracle — the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has unanimously recommended approval of a medication called Epidiolex, made from a compound found in cannabis. The drug — which is derived from a key component in cannabis called cannabidiol (CBD) and does not contain THC, the high-inducing, psychoactive constituent of pot […]
The South American nation of Peru recently legalized medical cannabis, making it the sixth Latin American country to do so. The Congress of the Republic of Peru passed the bill October 20 with an overwhelming majority (68–5; three abstained), although many supporters feared the conservative legislatures would kill the measure. President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski signed […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever