Valentine’s Day marks an occasion filled with saccharine Hallmark cards and the overcapitalization of love. The dispensary I worked at opened its business to recreational cannabis consumers on Valentine’s Day of this year. The line to purchase weed was so long that it stretched out the front door and wrapped around the building. The reactions […]
Tag Archives | Legalize
How do you describe a High Times Cannabis Cup to a 62-year-old from the Midwest who’s never smoked pot? After a few feeble attempts describing chilled-out scenes and surreal moments viewing pounds of marijuana that in many US states would equal jail time, it felt best to let experience be the guide. So, on a […]
The Green Mountain State is about to get a whole lot greener. Vermont has become the first state to legalize cannabis through the state legislature rather than citizen referendum on an election ballot. On January 10, Vermont legislature approved a bill to legalize recreational cannabis, making it the third New England state and overall ninth […]
In 2015, Colombia legalized medical marijuana — but it’s actually been legal to cultivate up to 20 plants for personal use since Law 30 was enacted in 1986. President Juan Manuel Santos signed the medical marijuana bill into law two years ago, with the Ministry of Health and Social Protection responsible for writing regulations and […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer