Here’s a marijuana headline from Huffington Post: “Uruguay’s president wants the world to lend him a hand in his quest to legalize weed.” Other news outlets reported the same thing, just like when marijuana laws change in Colorado, Washington, or other places. Almost any law change is headlined as “legalization.” Problem is, the “marijuana legalization” […]
Tag Archives | Legalization
Powerful interested in the Czech Republic are siezing that country’s medical marijuana industry by closing community growshops. Can the same thing happen in America? Last week, the global marijuana grower community was shocked and outraged at the unexpected raids of over 50 growshops throughout the Czech Republic. Charged under the guise of “promoting drug abuse,” […]
Big surprise—marijuana growers don’t see police officers as their friends! But one former cop who loved busting marijuana users has changed sides, and he’s now helping our community fight back against the war on marijuana. The former drug cop’s name is Barry Cooper, and he’s been labeled a traitor by other police officers because he […]
Hempfest never gets old. The positive energy always fires up my activist side, while all of the hippies rub off on me and leave me with a full heart and a smile on my face. Long before we got close to the event, we could smell the sweet aroma of the herb that everyone had […]
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly