One of the biggest problems cannabis cultivators deal with is trying to keep their crop from growing too close to lights — but not so far away that plants are light deprived. Most ceilings average about eight feet tall. Some strains of full-size photoperiod cannabis can grow indoors up to 8 feet — even higher […]
Tag Archives | leaf surface temperature
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes