Growing cannabis outdoors, and not safely hidden away in pristine grow room, is like being a commander in a war zone. Outside, you must defend your plants and grow site from potential attackers. Some of these attackers are humans. Others are animals. Some are diseases, some are molds and fungi. You’re also battling ambient conditions. […]
Tag Archives | leaf miners
Marijuana growers have a lot to be concerned about when it comes to protecting their plants, and pests are at the top of the list. One reason many growers grow marijuana indoors is it gives you a way better chance of having zero pests on your marijuana plants. The marijuana grower team members at BigBudsMag.com […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever